Security control validation (SCV) is the foremost use case of Breach and Attack Simulation to help organizations answer the essential security questions needed to become threat-centric:
- Test and measure the performance of security controls individually and collectively
- Obtain actionable insight to maximize utilization of tools.
- Simulate a wide range of threats, such as malware and ransomware
- Perform continuous or on-demand simulations and generate security
- Scores that can be used to measure readiness to defend against attacks.