Security leaders in enterprise energy organizations face the challenge of assessing the efficiency of their cybersecurity program, planning proactive risk mitigation, and communicating their posture across all levels of the organization from the Board of Directors to auditors and asset owners.
Read this case study to learn how a Fortune 150 Utility was able to:
- Track and report on security posture by region, asset type, plant, or fleet in real-time;
- Instantly drill down from enterprise-wide into a business unit or asset-level risk;
- Scale cyber readiness across both IT and OT environment;
- Easily adopt the NIST CSF, NERC-CIP, ISO27001, COBIT or any control set without any duplicate efforts;
- Assess, analyze, and remediate on risk and compliance 75%+ faster than using spreadsheets or legacy GRC systems;
- Articulate cybersecurity value to the C-Suite and Board.