Talking to your boss about cybersecurity is vital, yet we often get sidetracked by day-to-day activities and never take the time to sit down and get on the same page...or simply because it can be very daunting to try to make a case for something that your boss doesn't really understand. Where do you even begin and what is most important to convey?
In this eBook, you'll find practical steps on how to effectively structure a conversation with your boss about cybersecurity strategy and preparedness in a way that they will comprehend and appreciate.
Specifically, you'll learn from DefenseStorm how to:
- Determine your organization's risk tolerance
- Structure governance effectively
- Identify critical technical controls
- Provide the right information for management
- Create a breach response plan