Since 2010, Mandiant, a FireEye company, has presented trends, statistics and case studies of cyber attacks involving advanced threat actors. As part of its many global investigations in 2015, Mandiant responded to multiple breaches in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Throughout the year they collected statistics from the investigations specific in the region and analysed the trends.
Organisations in EMEA can take steps to improve their incident detection and response capabilities. The M-Trends report aims to equip them with specific data points and common goals and reveals:
- How organisations in EMEA discover breaches and how they respond
- Details on attack vectors commonly used
- Three actions that can be taken to check for evidence of a compromise
- Four steps that should be taken when responding to a cyber security incident
- Take action to improve your cyber security posture.
Download M-Trends 2016 - EMEA Edition today.