The energy, utilities, and industrials vertical has long been a significant target for criminals and state-sponsored threat actors. The May 2021 ransomware attack on the US Colonial pipeline operation became one of the most high-profile examples of these long-standing threats, due to the gasoline supply shortages it caused.
This 2021 Energy, Utilities, and Industrials Cyber Threat Landscape Report discusses the current cyber threat landscape of the energy, utilities, and industrials vertical, detailing key areas of consideration for its security and business leaders.
Download the full report to learn more about the following topics:
- How threat actors exploit the industry’s vulnerabilities
- Why the Colonial Pipeline attack wasn’t the first, the last, or the worst in this sector
- What kind of data is going up for sale on underground auction sites
- Why the sector is a popular target for state-sponsored groups
- What can be done to combat these threats